Is your anxiety stopping you from living the life you want to live?
You are tired of feeling so anxious all of the time. You may feel discouraged, hopeless, or just depleted… and you may wonder when (or if) you will feel like your old self again.
- Do you feel excessively stressed or worried a lot?
- Are you having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Is it hard to concentrate?
- Do you feel unusually irritable or tense?
- Have you experienced heart palpitations, trembling, or shaking when stressed?
- Does it seem like your mind is always running and that it’s hard to find any calm?
- Do you feel that your worries are taking over your life?
Let’s face it: In today’s world, there is plenty to feel anxious about. You are not alone if you feel overwhelmed at times. You may be grappling with today’s political climate, fears about Covid-19, or the pandemic’s after-effects on employment or schooling. Perhaps you are facing a major life change such as marriage, divorce, parenthood, or a job change.
It is estimated that up to 31% of American adults will experience an anxiety disorder at some point in their lives.
Managing anxiety or feeling agitated, hypervigilant, or nervous can be exhausting. You have commitments and responsibilities that need your attention, and you may start to wonder if you’ll ever feel “normal” again.
You may feel like everyone is struggling right now and that you should just be thankful for what you have. You might tell yourself that you need to just keep pushing through, that there isn’t time or space for you to get support.
How Therapy Can Help Anxiety
You matter, and there is support available if you find that your worries are starting to take over. You do not need to get through it alone or suffer, and there are tools that can help.
Benefits of anxiety therapy
- Understand what anxiety does to your mind and body
- Unpack the worries keeping you up in the night
- Find real world solutions so you can find peace
- Reduce frustration and overwhelm
- Discover your own strengths and coping skills
- Gain more awareness of how your thoughts and feelings are connected
- Develop coping mechanisms to deal with life’s difficulties
- Help you feel more in control of your life
You can find relief from anxiety and feel more in control of what comes your way. I’m here to help.
Supporting individuals, couples, and groups, Connor Counseling Services is dedicated to providing exceptional mental health and substance abuse services. Currently accepting new clients in North Carolina and seeing all clients via secure telehealth.
Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor 14619
Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist Associate LCAS-25057
Office: PO Box 1352, Salisbury NC 28145